Saturday, January 30, 2010

Another Katelynism

"I thought I just had to have good manners at birthday parties."

As we were leaving the party and Katelyn was putting on her shoes, "and Mom I didn't even ask if I could have a goodie bag." Good job Katelyn, but next time tell me when the Birthday boy's Mom isn't standing right there...(FYI they didn't give out goodie bags.)

7 comments:

Joe and Julianne said...

Katelyn is the best! You need to write a book.

E.F.G. said...

cute story! she's got the good manners concept, now to work out the specifics!

Andrea said...

Lol! I love her "isms"!

Sharon said...

hehe! Can't wait to visit next weekend :)

GG said...

She speaks from her heart. Katelyn is a sweetheart!

Kathy said...

That girl totally cracks me up.

Renae said...

can't wait until you come here so I can hear some katelynisms in person :)