Last Friday, Katelyn started her first day of school. Her class isn't until after lunch, but she came downstairs dressed with her backpack on ready to go at 7:54 am! She was happy when I picked her up and said the teacher told her she had to wait her turn to talk. I guess she wasn't one of the shy ones on the first day of school.
Hydrogen Peroxide to Clean Carpet
15 years ago


6 comments:
Very Cute! I can't wait to hear all the funny stories that are just waiting to happen.
Is she a little Lisa or what!!! I can't believe these girls start school next year! Seems like yesterday, I'd see Robbie outside doing the same thing as I was....Quieting a crying baby!
Katelyn talking too much? That's unusual. Lol I love the stories! You need to update your blog more often. It's like you have a busy life or something :)
YEah for school Katelyn! Yep you have to wait your turn that is what school is all about .... LOL What a cutie....she is a mini Lisa.
What a cute little pre-schooler! Does Katelyn talk a lot?
I can't believe Ben and Katelyn are both in pre-K this year!! It seems strange to me when I have friends, who if we were living in the same place, would maybe have kids in my kiddo's class. Crazy! That's cute that she was so excited to go. I love that picture too. How fun!
Post a Comment