Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Happy Birthday Big Sister!

Happy Birthday Renae! I love knowing I can call you with all my little emergencies and you are always willing to listen and help. The best part of being the little sister is having a lot of older and wiser ones to look up to. Have a wonderful birthday and eat lots of cake!


5 comments:

Renae said...

I totally do not remember that fish shirt and skirt. I guess I really am getting old. Thanks for the laughs!

Joe and Julianne said...

I totally remember that fish outfit! You must be getting old. Petunias always remind me of Roy.

Sharon said...

I love the two pig tails. I remember mom always doing my hair like that and then curling the tails by wrapping it down her arm. oh the memories! I remember that dress I always loved it.

Lisa said...

I believe I wore that same dress for my Kindergarten pictures. I guess you could say it was well loved.

The Fraughts said...

I love how you guys have so many old pictures of each other! It's fun to see them all!