Saturday, May 3, 2008

What we are up to....

We have been busy taking care of our own babies. Katelyn is feeding purple Katelyn a cookie. The batteries in the camera had to be changed, so I missed the moment when they were both feeding their babies a bottle. I tried to get Katelyn to recreate the moment, but I was told Purple Katelyn was all done and was eating her cookie NOW! Purple Katelyn accompanied us to St. George. Katelyn packed her some clothes and food and put everything in the car. We even had a special booster seat in the car for Purple Katelyn to ride in. Also, Purple Katelyn uses the potty on occasion.Katelyn likes to play where she is mommy and I am Katelyn. We already of two Roberts in the house. So it can get confusing between all the "Katelyns" and Roberts that I am glad we just have one Tanner.Katelyn keeps asking to go back to G-ma's T-3. One morning I found her ironing her shirts and later folding and packing them to go on a trip.
And Finally without naming any NAMES. SOMEONE has been picking on my beautiful tulips. SOMEONE has been picking off the petals and SOMEONE has poured bubbles in some of the flowers.










I guess there is always next year.


5 comments:

Sharon said...

hehehe! Robert cracks me up. Especially when I read your email about the Tang. I am glad I am just the aunt that can laugh about it!

Laura said...

Cute! Your kids are funny!

Renae said...

I wanted to see pictures of the Tang!!

Joe and Julianne said...

LOL! How does that song go -- "You've had a bad day ...." Bummer on the Tang. What cute kids!

Richie said...

One of my favorite posts! I could read this over and over again (I'm going on three right now). I miss you guys and your babies. Too funny...

By the way...Sunday dinner this week?