Monday, May 4, 2009

Robert and his dreams and beeping Tanner

Last night Robert woke up at 2 AM and then again and 3 AM, both times crying for a cimmon ol "cinnamon roll." I made cinnamon rolls over a week ago and we ate them all and they were delicious. (I love giving myself compliments.) Grandma Burns' always made the best cinnamon rolls - I love making her recipe.

Saturday after his nap he told me Giselle (Enchanted) was in our backyard walking on our fence and she sucks her thumb too.

Tanner thinks if he says beep, beep, beep that means food. I guess he has learned that from the microwave, waffle iron, oven, or anything else that seems to beep and then food is delivered. Is anyone else thinking about Pavlov's dogs?

7 comments:

Laura said...

LOL! Those must have been some good cinnamon rolls :)

Molly L. Phillipps said...

It's funny that you mention Pavlov. I have been thinking the same thing about Brandon. He has a conditioned response to the Bumbo. EVERY time he is in it he poops, and something about how he sits in the thing makes it always take the wrong path - up and out the back.

The beeping is much cuter.

Kathy said...

Thanks for the laugh. Your kids are so funny. I love the beeping. Hey I want your grandma's cinnamon roll recipe.

Andrea said...

Ha ha! I love my nephews!

Sharon said...

LOL! That is awesome about Tanner. Isn't Robert always wanting cinnamon rolls?

Mom said...

I think your house never sleeps! A very nice place to be!!

Kat Curtis said...

That is so funny! What funny kiddos! :)

By the way, are you guys still in Colorado? I have a friend moving out that direction next month. Sorry if you've moved to Taiwan or something - I can't even remember where I'M at half of the time!! :)