So cute! I love their snow-crusted mitten hands and sweet rosy cheeks. We got about 2 inches of accumulation...it's amazing what a difference 30 miles makes.
I hope you are using some sarcasm in this post. My kids were so excited to see snow too. I just looked at it and thought it was totally pitiful. You were nice to bundle them up for the 10 min that the snow lasted.
6 comments:
BOO on winter!! I am already tired of the cold! Glad your little cuties are enjoying the snow :)
So cute! I love their snow-crusted mitten hands and sweet rosy cheeks. We got about 2 inches of accumulation...it's amazing what a difference 30 miles makes.
I don't think I hated winter when I was a kid. I guess kids don't know better :) Once again, your kids are the cutest!
There wasn't even enough snow to make a snowball. I am glad the kids had fun!
Cute kids .... Let it snow!
I hope you are using some sarcasm in this post. My kids were so excited to see snow too. I just looked at it and thought it was totally pitiful. You were nice to bundle them up for the 10 min that the snow lasted.
Post a Comment