Friday, October 17, 2008

Tag! 8 Random Habits/Facts about Me!

1. I LOVE DARK CHOCOLATE

2. I am definitely NOT a morning person!

3. I used to pack a week early for every trip and was notorious for not forgetting anything! Until I forgot the contact lens solution! (Sorry Laura!) She burnt her eyes using the last minute, closest gas station contact solution---which was not the same brand we used.

4. I have never gotten a ticket.

5. It has been at least 4 1/2 years since I have hit a pole with a car.

6. I love to grow vegetables in my garden.

7. I love green chili and chile rellenos

8. Thursday is my favorite day of the week!

Tag: Rachel, Rachel, Kathy, Valerie, Brittney, Katie, Andrea, Missy

Here are the rules
1: Each player starts with 8 random habits/facts about themselves
2: People who are tagged need to write a post on their blog about their eight things and post these rules.
3: At the end of the post you need to choose 8 people to get tagged and list their names.

1 comment:

Laura said...

Lisa, I don't even remember the contact solution incident..but now that you mention it sounds vaguely familiar...so I hope you haven't feeling guilty all of these years. Besides, shouldn't I have packed my own contact solution?