Saturday, October 25, 2008

Closing the doors

We are changing our blog to a private one next week! I changed it to private blog last night not realizing I didn't have email addresses from people who are regular blog readers. If you would like to be invited please leave a comment or email me so I can send you an invite. Thanks!

13 comments:

Sharon said...

me, me, me :)

Joe and Julianne said...

Lisa please add me to your list. You have the best blog and the cutest family! Love ya

Karin said...

You already sent me an invite...will that invite still work? Maybe you should send it again just to be sure!
I love reading your blog! And to see your kiddos grow up!

Trenna said...

I want to be a part of the cool list too!!!

DC Hilltopper said...

Lisa,

I just started checking this blog and would hate to be kicked out! I wish I lived closer. Can I be on the inner circle?

Anonymous said...

Jeff and I really want to be cool and be included in knowing about your life as well...

Renae said...

me, me, pick me!

Teri said...

Add me on!

Laura said...

I will be offended if I don't get an invite.

SunValleyKid said...

Add us on too!!

Renae said...

don't invite sharon. she's a trouble maker. also note that her little plan worked.

Terrence and Laura said...

I would love an invite. I love seeing how similar our little stinkers are! My e-mail is aries377@hotmail.com
--Laura Mills

Scott said...

It looks like you didn't end up going private, but if you do, please invite us. I found your blog and added you to ours, is that okay?

~Trina