How funny! Your kids are getting so big! I am glad that I found your blog! We really miss Thornton and the Woodglen Ward! See what we have been up to since we moved! mikawafamily.blogspot.com Karin
Hi Lisa, I have made my blog private and would like to give you an invite...Please email me at karin_mikawa@yahoo.com so that I can send it along! I am also interested to see what you will be making at your Super Saturday! Thanks, Karin
9 comments:
LOL! Katelyn is quite creative!
LOL! Sounds like something I would have said after kicking Norm :)
That is hilarious! Fun to see your blog!
Katelyn is awesome.
Talk about precocious! I love it!!!
Katelyn is such a cute 4 year old!
LOL. Does it make you a little nervous of what will come when she is a little older?
How funny! Your kids are getting so big! I am glad that I found your blog! We really miss Thornton and the Woodglen Ward!
See what we have been up to since we moved!
mikawafamily.blogspot.com
Karin
Hi Lisa,
I have made my blog private and would like to give you an invite...Please email me at
karin_mikawa@yahoo.com so that I can send it along!
I am also interested to see what you will be making at your Super Saturday!
Thanks, Karin
Post a Comment