That's my favorite time of day too. When I am taking a nap! I can't believe how big Tanner is getting!
I couldn't agree more! I LOVE the Barney song Everybody needs a nap ... or was it a snack. Anyway, everybody needs both!
LoL that Robert is sleeping with his ball. Brandon used to sleep with his baseball glove. Everybody does need a nap! I had one today...during a GC talk...I can't remember whose...but I only missed one...so that's not so bad is it?
Cute pics!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
That's my favorite time of day too. When I am taking a nap! I can't believe how big Tanner is getting!
I couldn't agree more! I LOVE the Barney song Everybody needs a nap ... or was it a snack. Anyway, everybody needs both!
LoL that Robert is sleeping with his ball. Brandon used to sleep with his baseball glove.
Everybody does need a nap! I had one today...during a GC talk...I can't remember whose...but I only missed one...so that's not so bad is it?
Cute pics!
Post a Comment