Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Tanner


Saturday was a nice 70 degrees and then came Sunday, it was snowy and cold. We still had a nice day and enjoyed spending time with family. Thank you for those that came and spent the day with us to celebrate Tanner. Tara took all these pictures of Tanner. She did a great job! When Mom remembers to email the pictures from the visit to the Children's Museum I will post about our wild...I mean fun day.

4 comments:

Renae said...

Woah! I thought I was on the wrong page...way to change it up. I love the pics. What a cutie. Cute as a bug!

Matt and Sharon Johnson said...

Those pictures are very cute of Tanner. I can tell he has already changed since I have been there and that was just a couple weeks ago!

Joe and Julianne said...

I LOVE the pictures! Tanner is cute as a bug. Wish we could have been there!

Laura said...

Cute, cute!