Friday, March 14, 2008

Costco

I started writing a comment on Laura's blog and decided it was too long and more of a "blog entry" then a comment any way. Laura listed her loves and hates about Costco and I have a HATE to add to the list.

I went to Costco the other day and as I was putting the groceries away at home remembered, I FORGOT THE BURRITOS! Sorry, Utah doesn't have them. Julianne, if it is not Provo/Orem I don't think of it as Utah. I know your Costco has them in St. George. I bet Renae can leave a comment about how she is crazy enough to bring home a cooler full of them when she visits. Or maybe she is not crazy, and that just proves how yummy these burritos are and it would be worth a special trip to Costco.

These frozen burritos are delicious, convenient, and a "good choice" for lunch. (Low in fat and high in fiber.) So now I have to ask myself, is it really worth the 20 minute trip, the three kids in the store, we would have to buy lunch (pizza, churro, and pink sprite,) and I am positive that I could not walk in and just ONLY buy the burritos. I guess I will have to starve until the next Costco trip or settle with eating pbj sandwiches with the kids. Now if I forgot the "Chicken Wuggets" I would be back at Costco in a flash...

4 comments:

Renae said...

LOL! I will not even tell you how much money Mike and I spent at Costco yesterday. Let's just say...stocking up. And now I keep thinking of things we forgot. I wish you could send me some burritos!

Joe and Julianne said...

Just go get the burritos -- it is worth the drive and pick up another box of chicken wuggets just in case :) It is always so grumpy when you buy a whole bunch of stuff at Costco and forget something GRRRRR

Laura said...

I hate it when I forget stuff...and its especially annoying when it is usually one of my whole reasons for going!!

Chris said...

Lisa,
What burritos are these? We love them and aren't used to Costco, so let us in on the secret! (this is Kim-Annie's sis in law-by the way)