We had a fun weekend with Aunt Sharon visiting. Katelyn on the way home started to cry, "but I don't want Sharon to go on the airplane, I want her to stay here." Sharon was kind to read Katelyn bedtime stories while she was here. Some of the most memorable parts of the weekend could be...Robert getting back in the filled bathtub with his pajamas on. Watching the American Gladiators finale. Eating a yummy dinner that Teri fixed us on Sunday. Katelyn eating only the top of the cupcake and frosting. Wasn't there a Seinfield episode on that? Having Nate and Tara over...we are happy to have them close for a few months. We loved having Sharon stay with us and hope she will come again!
2 comments:
It was fun to come and stay. I will have to do it more often :) I wish we had a picture of Robert. That was too funny!
"Top of the muffin" to you! I loved the story about Robert, I LOLed for reals.
Post a Comment