Monday, February 25, 2008

Everything You Ever Wanted to Know about ME

My sister Laura tagged me....does that make you an official blogger once you have been tagged?

10 Years Ago:
I was a junior in high school looking forward to my senior year. GO BRUINS! I did go to Hawaii over Thanksgiving with my family. Yum! that was a meal that we still remember. Robbie--left for his mission July of '98.

On My To-Do List:
Stop Breaking things..it gets expensive.
Scrapbook
Read
Blog
Clean house..Mom is coming tomorrow
Lose weight so I can stop wearing my maternity clothes
I better stop before I get too depressed of all the things I "need to do"

5 jobs I have had:
babysitting for 2 kids for .50 cents an hour. (This could also go under the "10 years ago")
BYU Bookstore cashier
Secretary at DI
currently...MOM which I love!

What I would do if I became a billionaire:
Break more things, because I could just replace them (fyi...broken item of the week digital camera.)
Shop for new things and replace broken things.
Travel
Golf
Give

Bad habits:
Blogging and checking email when I should be doing other things like cleaning
Drink too much soda
I found a new love, dark chocolate. It gets even better when surrounded by a peanut or is heart shaped with a peppermint filling. mmmmm.... brb

Things I enjoy:
My kids, lunch group every Thursday, date nights with Robbie and reading blogs

Things people don't know about me:
I have Brady Bunch on my DVR (it is for the middle of the night feedings with the baby.)
Recently, I have gone from a hate to love relationship with dark chocolate.
I love to cook, especially when you add lots of butter and sugar to it.
I make yogurt for my kids.

I tag: Andrea, Kat, Missy, and Trenna. Sorry, I don't have a fifth.

4 comments:

Laura said...

Brady Bunch, really? There's a story...I haven't watched that in years.

Mike said...

I am glad you have joined me on the dark side! I love dark chocolate...and Brandon does too. He says "it's like you get more chocolate with every bite."

Have fun with Mom. Try not to break anything.

Renae said...

sorry, I forgot I was logged in as Mike. He hates dark chocolate.

Kat Curtis said...

How funny - I totally break things. This week was an expensive thermometer. Bummer! But I think a digital camera is a lot more expensive, so sorry! :)