This post is for Santa. I just would like to send you some evidence of Katelyn and Robert being naughty and nice.
I guess you could say technically this one is my fault. First you could say I shouldn't have made the irresistible, delicious, chocolate chip cookies. Or second, at least I could have put them out of reach before I went upstairs to shower.
Dear Santa,
I know it is hard to see, but before the dancing began Katelyn and Robert colored with crayon all over the kitchen table. Just to be fair, I included a "nice" picture of Katelyn and Robert watching a movie.


3 comments:
You should add Katelyn locking you out. That would for sure get her on the naughty list..lol
So cute! I'm not sure - naughty or nice? Santa's going to have a tough time with that decision this year, aren't you Santa?
soo funny! I love that. Hey - I tagged you - see my blog for details. :)
Post a Comment